- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post Lloyds Banking Group shortlisted for British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Lloyds Bank has become the first financial services company to undertake a.... The post Lloyds Bank trial Sign Language translation technology appeared first on thebigidea.
- Lloyds Banking Group were recognised amongst the nations’ top apprenticeship employers and.... The post Lloyds Banking Group recognised for their Apprenticeship schemes appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
Uninsured Loss Recovery and Credit Hire Executive job in Cheadle
Find out what it is like to work at Lloyds Banking Group
Job Title - Uninsured Loss Recovery and Credit Hire Executive
Our vision is to make Lloyds Banking Group the best bank for customers. As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and to put customers at the heart of everything we do. To achieve this, we also need to be the best bank for our colleagues and our communities - and we have a clear strategy in place to make this a reality. We are building on our many strengths: iconic brands, strong heritages and great people. To unlock the great potential in our business, we are becoming more efficient, more transparent, and more responsive to customers. Already the UK's largest community investor, we are giving even more back. Above all, we are putting customers first.
This is a role within Lex Autolease's Uninsured Loss Recovery (ULR) team which is part of the Accident Services department.
The ULR team are responsible for managing the recovery (through a solicitor partner) the recovery of the costs that our customer has incurred following accidents caused due to the negligence of a third party. They key objective is to ensure that we maximise the recovery on behalf of the customer and that the recovery cycle is kept to a minimum.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to creating an inclusive workplace where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
We are committed to the principles of agile working and are proud of the industry recognition we have received, including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Times Top 50 Employer for Women and Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum.
So if you consider yourself a good match for this role, we would welcome your application. In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive reward package, please see our careers website for more details.