- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post Lloyds Banking Group shortlisted for British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Lloyds Bank has become the first financial services company to undertake a.... The post Lloyds Bank trial Sign Language translation technology appeared first on thebigidea.
- Lloyds Banking Group were recognised amongst the nations’ top apprenticeship employers and.... The post Lloyds Banking Group recognised for their Apprenticeship schemes appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
Customer Adviser - Apprentice - Deal - 589205 job in Deal
Find out what it is like to work at Lloyds Banking Group
Job Title - Customer Adviser - Apprentice - Deal - 589205
Working in a busy environment, talking to customers and working with others to repeatedly deliver excellent service it will be up to you to bring and implement new ideas to build the success of the team.
Our vision is to make Lloyds Banking Group the best bank for customers. As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and to put customers at the heart of everything we do. To achieve this, we also need to be the best bank for our colleagues and our communities - and we have a clear strategy in place to make this a reality. We are building on our many strengths: iconic brands, strong heritages and great people. To unlock the great potential in our business, we are becoming more efficient, more transparent, and more responsive to customers. Already the UK's largest community investor, we are giving even more back. Above all, we are putting customers first.
When it comes to helping Britain prosper, helping our customers is where it all begins. That's where you come in.
But with the Halifax, it's about more than giving great service to our customers. We're all about allowing you to be yourself, valuing you as a member of the team and recognising you for the contribution you make.
Your enthusiastic attitude means that you will enjoy working in our vibrant branches. Whether you're greeting customers in the banking hall, serving them at the counter, helping with enquiries or showing them how to use our digital services, you'll make the most of your talent and potential.
To join the Halifax team you will need to be enthusiastic and down to earth with a record of delivering great service. You will also need to show a can-do attitude, and be there for customers when they need us by working across a cluster of branches within a local area.
Our customers don't stop at the weekends and nor do we. To make sure we are there for our customers, we also need you to be able to work Saturdays.
In return, we are totally committed to investing in our colleagues and making them feel valued.
Right from the start, we'll give you excellent training and all the support you need so you don't need previous experience of finance or banking. You could also get the opportunity to gain an industry qualification by working towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services.
Plus, of course, we will make sure you're well rewarded by offering you a highly competitive salary and performance-related bonus opportunities.
However there is even more. We recognise that we're all different, and give you the flexibility to choose from a wide range of other benefits including additional cash, retail discount vouchers, the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave, enabling you to build your own reward package around what suits you. To understand how we can meet your needs through our 'total reward' package, take a look at our careers site: http://www.halifax-careers.com/view/194/pay-benefits.html
So, if this sounds right for you, you can look forward to having a role that matters, working in an environment that provides continuous learning and development, excellent benefits and a career that's full of opportunity.
Please note if we receive a large volume of applications the advertising may close earlier.