- Local MPs Johnny Mercer and Oliver Colvile visited the Nelson Project in.... The post DCH support veterans building their own homes appeared first on thebigidea.
- A group of 12 aspiring managers recently completed our internal leadership development.... The post DCH celebrate their aspiring managers success appeared first on thebigidea.
- Young Plymouth man, Shaun Millington, has thanked DCH for supporting him when.... The post Shaun’s strengths recognised with the support of DCH appeared first on thebigidea.
- Devon and Cornwall Housing Group (DCH) is proud to announce that its fantastic.... The post DCH’s Skydiving employees raise 5000 for Shelter appeared first on thebigidea.
- Thanks to everyone at DCH’s ongoing commitment and hard work, we have been.... The post DCH – Awards and Accreditations appeared first on thebigidea.
Development Marketing Manager job in Exeter
Find out what it is like to work at Devon and Cornwall Housing Association
Job Title - Development Marketing Manager
If you're an innovative marketing professional looking for your next challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark with a leading employer in the South West.
Learning and development sits at the heart of DCH's strategy, as well as our commitment to continuous improvement. DCH offers ongoing coaching, leadership support and personal development opportunities to enable you to realise your full potential.
As the Development Marketing Manager, you'll develop and oversee the implementation of a fully integrated marketing strategy for DCH's development directorate.
In this standalone role, you'll deliver marketing activities relating to home ownership, including open market sales, shared ownership and re-sales/staircasing.
Specifically, you will:
- Take ownership of marketing activities, PR communications and events within the Development Team
- Develop a strategic overview and advise colleagues on appropriate media strategies, techniques and tone
- Lead the project management, planning, budgeting, execution and evaluation of all home ownership marketing activities
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the press, media and key partners
- Manage external resources, including designers, printers, external marketing companies and photographers
- Keep up-to-date on the latest web trends and developments
Interested? To be considered, you'll need:
- Experience of creating and delivering effective marketing strategies
- Previous experience of managing a marketing budget, including financial modelling and cost analysis
- A track record of working with media organisations and design companies
- Proficiency in Adobe graphics packages, such as Creative Suite
Commercially-astute and passionate, as the Development Marketing Manager, you'll have outstanding communication skills and the ability to write clearly, concisely and persuasively for a variety of audiences.
For further details please click here for our Candidate Information Pack.
Marketing, Advertising, PR