- Heathrow Academy apprentices celebrated their graduation with local business leaders, college principals.... The post Heathrow Academy sees the graduation of 116 apprentices appeared first on thebigidea.
- UK Government Press release: “Government Heathrow Airport announcement” The below release has.... The post Heathrow approved for third runway expansion! appeared first on thebigidea.
- We want all our colleagues to have a career with us, so.... The post Heathrow Airport – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
- Airport facts and figures, from the length of the runways to the.... The post Heathrow Airport – Facts and Figures appeared first on thebigidea.
- As the UK’s largest single site employer, we’re not just important to.... The post Heathrow Airport – Who are We appeared first on thebigidea.
Treasury Operations Manager (Maternity Cover) job
Find out what it is like to work at Heathrow Airport Holdings
Job Title - Treasury Operations Manager (Maternity Cover)
- Closing Date for Applications - 30 March 2017
- Fixed Term Contract ( Maternity cover)
- Band C
Heathrow is the UK's premier international airport and one of the world's major hub airports, flying people for business, tourism and to visit friends and relatives around the world. We provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth. As one of the largest single site employers there are over 76,000 people working at Heathrow, for over 400 companies, working together to achieve our vision of giving passengers the best airport service in the world. Heathrow is like a small city - fast moving, diverse, forward thinking - right at the heart of the nation's global connections and with a world of opportunity.
To manage the day-to-day treasury cash operations, covering liquidity management (including clearing and sweeping arrangements), internal funding arrangements, foreign exchange exposures and off balance sheet guarantees of the Group.
To support the Assistant Treasurer and the wider team in other ad-hoc work as required (particularly regarding disposals, dividends, etc.)
To own the Group's policies and procedures around liquidity management and the dealing mandate and to coordinate with Legal and Co Sec on the regular updating of those.
- Manage, consolidate and optimise the Group's cash position on a daily basis using money market instruments and available internal and external liquidity facilities, ensuring treasury records are accurately, completely and timely maintained.
- Manage and execute foreign exchange positions, taking a leading role in identifying Group FX exposures, and ensuring the timely settlement of all transactions.
- Proactively challenge existing processes and procedures around cash management and coordinate with the BSC cash and Treasury team's with the objective of improving these on an on-going basis and improving the overall Working Capital position of the Group.
- Ensure group treasury's business continuity with respect to liquidity management, settlements and dealing operations.
- Develop accurate cash flow forecasting processes, maintaining and utilising them for short-, medium- and long-term funding purposes engaging with the various BSC finance teams.
- Execute bank facility draw downs and administer inter-company loans and external debt facilities, ensuring documentation and system records are maintained and all payments/receipts are made on an accurate and timely basis.
- Develop and maintain key internal business relationships to promote the benefits from using Treasury to manage financial risks and act as expert advisor to the Group on payment methods/banking arrangements and transactional foreign exchange hedging, building strong business relationships with internal customers.
- Maintain the day-to-day relationship with Heathrow's clearing banks.
- Ensure derivative transactions are correctly recorded in the various Front Office systems and tools (TMS, Master Hedging files, etc...) and ensure accurate valuations are prepared for front office reporting purposes;
- Ensure accurate valuations (using standard N.P.V techniques and capital market models) of various Treasury instruments are used for operational purposes;
- Execute the Group's hedging activities in relation to Carbon trading liaising directly with the business.
- Manage the development, production and maintenance of appropriate Treasury reporting packages, ensuring the treasury operation activities and positions are reported upon accurately, on a regular basis, to all key stakeholders, e.g. shareholders, central finance, auditors. Produce and execute weekly and monthly Treasury reports and Flash report for internal/ external parties detailing cash, debt and debt maturities, hedging, derivative portfolio and MtM. Update the CFO Treasury board report.
- Confirm to counterparties, analyse and settle all treasury transactions including dividends to shareholders, derivatives, BLAs and bond coupons to ensure the company complies with its covenants and updating the relevant Treasury systems.
- Keep up to date with all developments on Integrity and the electronic banking systems, particularly the maintenance of payment templates within the relevant systems, and advising the business units on appropriate changes to systems and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- In-depth experience on a large treasury department or financial institution.
- AMCT or CFA qualified.
- Accounting experience preferred but not essential.
- Considerable experience in liquidity management.
Deliver results - Holds self and team accountable for delivery to plan
Put Passengers & Customers First - Delivers outcomes that benefit stakeholders and Heathrow
Commercial Focus - Knows how their actions impact business targets
Take the lead - Holds self and team accountable for delivery to plan
Work together - Challenges the way things are done, questions efficiency of current processes.
Our plans are ambitious ones. And our people equally so. That's why we recognise and value the contribution that everyone makes. In return we offer great benefits. These include our employee assistance programme, pension, healthcare and travel offers, plus a wide range of development opportunities to take your career further.
Banking, Insurance, Finance
Secretarial, PAs, Administration