- Three of our members, Sky, Barclays and Atkins have featured in Glassdoor’s.... The post Sky, Barclays and Atkins feature on Glassdoor’s 13 employers that are great for working women appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
Work Experience in Customer Service - Sheffield job in Sheffield
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Work Experience in Customer Service - Sheffield
Delivering great TV, brilliant broadband and award-winning customer service is no easy task. It takes a team of talented, ambitious and dedicated people working together to make it happen. Join us and you'll see how we keeping millions of customers entertained, excited and inspired every day.
Whether you're still at school or a recent school leaver we have developed a Work Experience programme to show you what life at Sky is like in our Call Centres, as well as giving you an insight into working in Retail or as an Engineer. We want you to experience how diverse and engaging a career in Customer Service is.
The programme will run for 4 days from 30th May. You will spend time in various departments such as Customer Services, Training Design, Sales, Process Improvement, Retail, Engineering and many more. You can discover for yourself how exciting our business is, and how talented people are the key to our success.
If you're interested in joining us then complete the application form, we'd like to see your CV and to know why you're keen to come in to the Customer Service team at Sky.
All our opportunities are unwaged but we pay £15 a day expenses which you can claim after you've completed your week.
If you've got any questions then get in touch either at email@example.com or @skystartingout on Twitter.