- Three of our members, Sky, Barclays and Atkins have featured in Glassdoor’s.... The post Sky, Barclays and Atkins feature on Glassdoor’s 13 employers that are great for working women appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
Work Experience in Communications- Osterley job in Osterley
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Work Experience in Communications- Osterley
In Sky's Corporate Affairs team, we're passionate advocates of what Sky has to offer its customers, staff and the wider community and we want to shout about it. Put simply, our job is to protect and enhance Sky's corporate reputation across a range of audiences.
Every role in PR and Corporate Affairs plays a key part in delivering our message - whether that's through managing the PR activities for our leading channels, press and government relations, event management or developing our Bigger Picture work.
You could find yourself in any one of our Corporate Affairs teams; be it External Communications (inc. Corporate Communications, Events and PR for our Entertainment, Sports and News channels); Internal Communications; Policy & Public Affairs or our Bigger Picture team (inc. Sky Academy and Responsible Business).
Whether you're interested in growing our reputation through PR, Public Affairs, or our Bigger Picture work, you'll need good news sense, strong people skills and the ability to write compellingly.
To apply attach your CV, a covering letter and answer the two applications questions explaining why you'd like work experience in the Corporate Affairs team at Sky.
You must be aged 18 or over, have 5 GCSEs grades A-C (including English and Maths) and an interest in PR, communications and current affairs.
All our opportunities are unwaged but we pay £15 a day expenses which you can claim after you've completed your week.
If you've got any questions then get in touch either at firstname.lastname@example.org or @skystartingout.
Media, New media, Creative