- Ricoh’s Chief Executive Officer, Phil Keoghan met prisoners first-hand at HMP Brixton.... The post Ricoh UK opens a Digital Training Academy at HMP Onley appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
Finance Analyst job in Northampton
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Finance Analyst
Competitive Salary, plus benefits
Ricoh`s business centres on developing office automation solutions globally, which enables individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications. Here in the UK, we are particularly proud of our reputation for being ambassadors for excellence, driving strategic improvements forward and recognising and celebrating achievements. In short, our employees tell us "Ricoh is a great place to work".
For this Finance Analyst role, you will provide financial reporting and analytical support to the finance division for defined business areas to enable compliance with statutory finance regulations and achievement of the financial business objectives. Produce accurate and timely management information and working to strict deadlines to ensure the company is able to report to Ricoh Europe on time.
Key Responsibilities include:
-Creating accurate financial reporting and analysis for defined business areas to enable the wider Finance Team and Senior Management help drive the achievement of agreed budgets and company objectives
-To ensure that all financial activity e.g. balance sheet transactions and reconciliations are compliant to statutory and company Finance regulations for each the defined business area -
-To provide the wider Finance Team and senior management as appropriate, with accurate and relevant financial analysis on current performance, including commentary and interpretation, including trend analysis and analytical review as appropriate; to help drive achievement of the company`s objectives
-To support the delivery and execution of process improvement thus enabling process efficiencies
-Provision of ad hoc reports duties and projects
We are looking for someone with a high level of literacy and numeracy, preferably part qualified or qualified by experience, along with excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to work under pressure. You should also be team-orientated with a flexible approach to your work. Suitable relevant experience in a financial environment is desired.
Ricoh is an organisation that truly encourages employee learning and development. We are also proud of our many community initiatives, including employee volunteering and our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.
If you have the right background and skills and you relish the chance of developing a career with Ricoh, please apply online.
No agencies please