- Asos top 5 free stress relief applications for work It doesn’t matter.... The post ASOS: Top 5 free stress relief apps for work appeared first on thebigidea.
- We’re totally serious when we say Craig David’s comeback can give you.... The post Asos: Take career advice from Craig David! appeared first on thebigidea.
- We open doors. We remove barriers. We help young people change their.... The post ASOS – The ASOS Foundation appeared first on thebigidea.
- As ASOS, we focus relentlessly on reflecting the needs of our customers.... The post ASOS – Our Customers appeared first on thebigidea.
- We believe the workers in our supply chain should be safe at.... The post ASOS – Ethical Trading appeared first on thebigidea.
Customer Care Team Leader (Nights) | Hertfordshire | ASOS Careers job in Hertfordshire
Find out what it is like to work at Asos
Job Title - Customer Care Team Leader (Nights) | Hertfordshire | ASOS Careers
Customer Care Team Leader
Where is it based: Hertfordshire
The hours: Night shift patterns 4 nights on 4 nights off (8pm - 7am)
Customer Care is a 24x7 operation, 365 days a year.
What you'll be doing...
Leading a team of Customer Care Advisors. You will also work closely with other teams within Customer Care including Transformation, Real Time, Profit Protection and Customer Experience.
- Coaching and developing your team to ensure they take ownership and use their judgement to make real time decisions and changes that are in line with the business objectives and priorities
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution and are responded to within our agreed response time ensuring the best Customer Care experience is given
- To achieve KPI's whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Work with our Implementation Team to support testing new and existing Customer Care processes
- Setting clear objectives and conduct weekly quality checks on your teams work and manage the feedback process to aid Advisor development and improve service on a continuous basis
- Conduct and document effective monthly and annual performance reviews with your team
- Review and understand key Customer Care reports and be able to feedback key messages from this to your team
- Carry out return to work interviews after sickness absence
- Conduct first stage disciplinary meetings with People Team (HR) support as necessary but focus on regular quality intervention to minimise the need
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team to ensure that they are aware of Department and business priorities
- Monitor and sign off overtime worked by your team
We'd love to meet, someone with...
- Proven Team Leader experience gained in a people management capacity
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple workflows to a set of targeted KPI's
- Knowledge of HR processes to include the handling of disciplinaries, grievances, investigations and return to work.
- Performance and quality management experience
- Used to working in a high volume, fast paced, ever changing environment
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong customer focus and willingness to promote service excellence within the team
- Ability to recognise when an issue is escalating and act on this in an appropriate way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with staff at all levels
- Constructive approach to giving feedback and ideas to improve the customer experience
What's in it for you...
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care ect
- And tons more...
Customer Care at ASOS
ASOS is one of the UK's top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
In Customer Care we make up almost one third of our ever expanding workforce. We're here to love our customers in the right language, through the right channel at the right time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our customers truly are at the heart of everything we do; they drive change, they encourage us to be our best selves and they know ASOS