- Three of our members, Sky, Barclays and Atkins have featured in Glassdoor’s.... The post Sky, Barclays and Atkins feature on Glassdoor’s 13 employers that are great for working women appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
Test Analyst (Sports and News) - Sky Technology, Leeds job in Leeds
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Test Analyst (Sports and News) - Sky Technology, Leeds
Test Analyst (Sports and News) - Sky Technology, Leeds
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. We're home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Who you'll be working with
Based at our world class Leeds Dock campus, which is one of the largest technical hubs in the UK, it's a strategic location for our business and offers a vibrant place to work.
Our new teams have a real 'start up' feel and there's loads of room for development. You'll have the chance to use cutting edge tools and technologies to create rich user experiences; all whilst working in an Agile environment
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities
You'll be part of the Digital Content tribe. We work on the Sky Sports and Sky News products. Think Football Score Centre or SkyNews.com. You'll be part of a Scrum working on one of these products, responsible for:
- Creating and executing testing activities to ensure services meet requirements
- Responsible for planning, writing, executing test scripts for manual execution as well as automated.
- Testing across latest iPhones and Android devices.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Interpret and negotiate business requirements to deliver high quality, customer focused testing solutions.
- Manual testing experience is essential along with a good understanding of the software development process.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Java or similar language
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver or similar tool.
- Writing, executing and automating test scripts.
- Excellent knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good team player
- Mobile Automation using Appium or equivalent
- BDD using Cucumber or equivalent.
- CI (Hudson, Jenkins etc.)
- Knowledge of Android Studio, Xcode, IntelliJ
- Hands on knowledge of Git
- Strong analytical skills
- An understanding of NFT with good working knowledge of Load / Performance testing, ideally with penetration test experience.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better
Media, New media, Creative
Travel, Leisure, Tourism