- Three of our members, Sky, Barclays and Atkins have featured in Glassdoor’s.... The post Sky, Barclays and Atkins feature on Glassdoor’s 13 employers that are great for working women appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
Customer Service Advisor - Dunfermline job in Dunfermline
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Customer Service Advisor - Dunfermline
Customer Service Advisor - Contact Centre
Starting salary £14,650 per annum (£20,500 per annum total average reward which includes incentives, free Sky Q, phone & broadband and unique Sky benefits)
Shifts: 8 week continental shifts, working 4 out of 7 days per week between the hours of 1100 and 2300. Within the 8 week rotation, you will work 3 full weekends and 2 part weekends.
Who are we?
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves 21 million customers across five countries. As our business grows, we never forget how important it is to deliver for our customers. That's why our people are critical to our success and we do everything we can to help them be at their best, working together as one team. Join us as a Customer Service Advisor in Dunfermline and you'll become part of an exciting team that's working to offer the best service in the country.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Service Advisor you'll be a natural with customers, supporting a variety of Broadband and other product related calls.Exceptional service is second nature to you and you'll have first class communication skills. In this role you will be working in the fast paced environment in one of our contact centres, where you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers by engaging with them over the phone to quickly understand their needs, resolve their queries and make them feel special; whilst at the same time identifying appropriate opportunities for every customer, matching their individual needs to our products and services.You will also be meeting targets that will challenge and stretch you though adding value to our customers and provide the best Sky package and deliver the best service.
And the perks?
Not only will you be working for Europe's leading entertainment company, you'll also receive a competitive basic starting salary of £14,650 per annum (£20,500 per annum total average reward), as well as a generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 days, plus 3 bank holidays. As a valued employee, you'll qualify for our great bonus scheme and incentives throughout the year. You'll also receive free Sky Q, phone and broadband, discounts at restaurants, private health and dental care and a wide range of high street discounts. (Phew!)
Oh, and there's more...
We'll ensure that you're fully prepared to be at your best for our customers through our comprehensive four week training programme, along with ongoing coaching and development. There's also the opportunity to become accredited by the Institute of Customer Service through our industry-leading 'Aspire' programme.
Sound like the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Apply here today.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.