- Guest blogger, Carla Adams, looks ahead to a world where today’s school.... The post Cambridge Assessment: Educating for future jobs that don’t exist yet appeared first on thebigidea.
- Each year Cambridge Assessment receives between 20,000 and 25,000 applications for our.... The post Cambridge Assessment: The Ultimate Covering Letter appeared first on thebigidea.
- Most organisations have well defined cultures, but within this, each division and.... The post Cambridge Assessment: Hiring for cultural fit appeared first on thebigidea.
- The Aspiring Managers Programme The transition from an administration role to a.... The post Cambridge Assessment – Career and Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
- The Cambridge Assessment Network team blogs on the AELP National Conference 2016..... The post Cambridge Assessment at the AELP conference appeared first on thebigidea.
Administrator job in Cambridge
Find out what it is like to work at Cambridge Assessment
Job Title - Administrator
Sales & Marketing (Replacement Certificates Team)
Permanent, Part-time 22hrs per week (flexible)
Salary: £20,900 - £23,600
What it's about
We are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join our busy team. The team manages the accurate and timely processing requests for replacement of lost or incorrect certificates and provides a third party verification of results service. The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and professional service to the customers of Historical Records.
This role provides a great opportunity to develop your administrative skills and career in a team that engages and takes responsibility for delivering a key frontline service, particularly since the introduction of new digital provision of certificates.
What you'll be doing
• Responsible for completing a range of tasks within the Historical Records team
• Meeting deadlines and ensuring that work meets agreed quality standards
• Reporting back on exceptions so that appropriate action can be agreed
• Providing a professional service to customers, ensuring that enquiries are managed effectively
• Providing input into reviewing processes and seeking improvement
What we're looking for from you
• Can do attitude and approach
• Able to interpret numerical data comfortably
• High attention to detail
• A customer focused work ethic
• Comfortable working within a fast paced, target driven team
• Able to communicate with a range of people in writing and verbally
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Corporate discounts on gym memberships and car rental
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 30 April 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer