- Business Solutions Lead (199)
- Account Director (62)
- Business Acquisition Manager (61)
- Asset Management (51)
- Administration Assistant (32)
- Business Solutions Analyst (20)
- Business Architect (11)
- Application Architect (8)
Find sales jobs and corporate sales careers opportunities with inclusive employers
Sales is not a job for everyone. It requires a certain kind of mindset and a willingness to deal directly with people all day long. It also requires the skill of persuasion to some extent. As a sales professional, you have these qualities. The question is, do you have a job? And if you do have a job, do you have one you thoroughly enjoy?
Diversity Jobs is here to help you find your first sales job or a new job to advance your career. Our sales job listings include:
- Retail sales
- Field sales
- Corporate sales
- Account management
- Sales team management.
Sales Job Descriptions
The job of the sales professional begins and ends with the customer. We believe this is equally true for the salesperson on the retail floor and the executive in the office suite. Customers are at the core of everything you do. If they are not happy, you will have a difficult time selling them the products and services your company offers. Therefore, it is vital for you to maintain good customer relationships at all times.
As for routine day-to-day tasks, that depends on your particular job. A retail salesperson will interact directly with customers to answer their questions, make recommendations, and complete sales transactions. The account manager is likely to work in corporate sales, handling multiple accounts from multiple vendors. The sales executive is one who is responsible for overseeing sales staff at either the corporate or retail level.
Sales Employment Requirements
To get started in the sales field, no formal university education is required. Any adult who shows an acumen for selling could be hired based on a good interview performance. From there, the individual can work his or her way through the system to advance as high as he or she wants to go. If you want to avoid that route, you will need some university education for a management or executive position.
The number one employment requirement for sales, regardless of the level of a particular position, is the ability to work well with customers. Sales professionals need to be pleasant, courteous, polite, well-spoken, effective communicators and able to show empathy for customers. In other words, you have to be a real 'people person'.
Register to Find Sales Jobs
Searching for jobs in the sales field is easy when you register with Diversity Jobs. Registration gives you full access to our jobs database and the other helpful information we provide. Best of all, registering is fast and free.
Diversity Jobs is committed to maintaining an atmosphere of inclusiveness and diversity in all that we do. We welcome your use of our website regardless of your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or religious practice. We believe your skills, experience and education are what really matters when it comes to finding a job.
- Job And Careers For Over 40s In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Over 50s In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Over 60s In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Over 70s In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Older People In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Retired People In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Women In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Women Over 40 In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Women Over 50 In Sales
- Careers And Jobs For Mums In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Single Mums In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Stay At Home Mums In Sales
- Careers And Gay Jobs In Sales
- Careers And Lgbt Jobs In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Lesbians In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Bisexuals In Sales
- Trangender Jobs And Careers In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Asian People In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Black People In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Chinese People In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Polish People In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Immigrant Workers In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Foreign Workers In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Disabled People In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Blind People In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Deaf People In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For People With Dyslexia In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For People With Learning Disability In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Autistic People In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Ex Forces In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Ex Military In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Christians In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Jewish People In Sales
- Jobs And Careers For Muslims In Sales
Experian's Go To Market National Sales Team is one of the fastest growing...serve our extensive customer base and effectively exploit the market opportunities. National Sales is a growth business and this new role for an Inside Sales Manager has been created as a result of further investment in both...
Our Experian UK&I SME division have a vision of being the most trusted partner in the SME market space. We are passionate about delivering a...area of Experian which sits within the Small to Medium size Enterprise sales community. This division has already seen significant year on year growth and...
This is an exciting opportunity to join Experian's Go To Market community as a Marketing Response Executive within our National Sales team. The role of...Go To Market community as a Marketing Response Executive within our National Sales team. The role of the Marketing Response Executive (MRE) is to promote...
A great opportunity has arisen up for two desk based Account Managers, to help grow a brand...to help grow a brand new vertical within our Go To Market sales community. You will join a small dynamic sales team to help push forward our strategic plan within Wealth, Life and...
Group Hotel Sales Director - Sky Business Location: Osterley Making...Group Hotel Sales Director - Sky Business Location: Osterley Making each and every one of... ...in hotels and other exciting growing sectors. This role sits within our Sales Force team at Sky Business and you responsible for the development of...
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom,...in the US, UK and Germany and SAP UKI is seeking talent sales executives to sell S4HANA public cloud editions. EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS - Annual...
Sales Specialist (New)
Location is flexible in England or Wales ** To build and manage a sustainable / profitable business and to retain IT Service's existing revenue whilst...creating new opportunity in order to exceed targets in Profitable revenue growth, sales and customer advocacy. To delight customers and achieve a world class performance...
Sales Negotiator (New)
Location: Totnes, Devon (moving to Exeter in the Spring of 2018) Are you a property sales professional who is looking for a new position where...(moving to Exeter in the Spring of 2018) Are you a property sales professional who is looking for a new position where you can thrive...
Purpose Of...Purpose Of Role: Deliver incremental revenue and margin in the sales of BT's Unified Communication and Mobile Value Added Service portfolios, specifically focussed into BT's corporate accounts segment. The role holder will be a strategic sales professional, responsible for representing the company and selling its products and services...
Sales..."you work for us, and we`ll work for you". If you love sales and you want your career to grow, this role could be for you. Right now, we have a position available for a target-driven Sales Executive. You will have the flexibility of being field based, in the...
|557 jobs match your criteria. Showing: 1 - 10 of 557|